We are pleased to present this bilingual presentation on current ALS Research, held on February 24th, 2021. A Q&A follows the conference.
1. Dr. Richard Robitaille, PhD, Full Professor, Neurosciences Department, Université de Montréal
2. Dr. Angela Genge, Neurologist and Director of the ALS Clinic and the Clinical Research Unit at The Neuro
3. Dr. Genevieve Matte, Neurologist and Principal Investigator for the CHUM Research Center
4. Dr Christine Vande Velde, PhD, Full Professor, Neurosciences Department, Université de Montréal.
5. Dr. David Taylor, VP Research, ALS Canada.