Montréal, QC H3C 4G8
Run, walk or roll to fight ALS!
On April 26th at Park Jean-Drapeau (Ste-Helene’s island), come to support the ALS Society of Quebec by running, walking or rolling with your wheelchair to the Scotia Bank Challenge 21k & 5k. This race is amongst the most important ones in the province.
Spots are limited and fill up very quickly. To increases your chances of participating in the challenge, we recommend you to register before February 1st.
To support our mission, every participant must commit to collect funds for the cause. To help you in your efforts, the ALS Society of Quebec offers you two possible discounts. If you expect to collect:A challenge, a commitment
- Less than $150 : A promotional code will give you access to a preferential rate. To get this promotional code, consult the ‘’Registration’’ section.
- $150 or more: A promotional code will give you access to a free registration. To get this code, contact our Fund Development Coordinator.
The deadline to collect your funds is May 8th 2015 at 5:00 PM. Please note that registration fees do not represent a donation to the ALS Society of Quebec.
Help us to get closer to our objective. All participating charities will have a chance to win cash prizes:
- $5,000 will go to the Official Charity that raises the largest amount of pledges
- $5,000 will be awarded to the Official Charity that has the most participants (each runner/walker must raise at least $10 for the charity to count)
- $5,000 will be awarded to the Official Charity that raises the largest amount of pledge dollars per participant
- $2,000 awarded to the top individual fundraiser (to be donated to their charity)