Looking for a real challenge? Get your bike and come ride a total of 200km over tow days in the picturesque road of Vaudreuil-Dorion. With adapted routes for each cyclist level, the ride holds something for everyone.
Lodging at Château Vaudreuil: Nature getaway close to Montreal
+/- 100km/day loop – one challenge day at 130km (long or short route choice every day)
Departure: Saturday, August 26th
Registration: $250 (double occupancy).
- Participation in the fundraising dinner of Saturday evening;
- One-night stay*;
- 3 meals a day (gastronomic dinners) and snacks & beverages on the road;
- 1 official cycling jersey;
- Security, moto escorts, first-aid, ‘Broom Wagon’ and mechanical assistance;
- Discount on accessories and equipment at Cycle Néron shops (Montreal, Boucherville, Brossard, Lachine);
- Secure bicycle storage at the hotel;
- Online fundraising system.
*If you wish to reserve the night before the event, please contact the hotel directly and mention that you are part of the group “Ride to fight ALS” in order to keep the same room for their entire stay.
Fundraising requirements: $10,000 per team of 5 to 7 cyclists and 1 500 $ more per additional cyclist or $2,000 per person.
The registration fees cover most of costs of the event. They are not eligible for a tax receipt. By participating in the Ride to Fight ALS, you are committing to raise the minimum fundraising requirement and helping us fulfill our mission. The Society survives on funds raised through events and we truly appreciate your efforts to reach our goal.
Other participation options are available. For more information about the 2-day challenge or the 3 or 1 day options, click here.
Get your bike and come ride with us!