A donation in honour of a loved one affected by ALS allows you to fully celebrate their life. This type of donation is a thoughtful gift for a special occasion, such as an anniversary, wedding or other celebration.
Please note that a tax receipt will be issued for any donation of $20 or more.
There are three different ways you can give to the ALS Society of Quebec. Please note that your contact information is required in order to issue a tax receipt.
- Online: Click here to access our secure online donation portal.
- Phone: contact us at 514 725-2653 or at 1 877-725-7725 to make your donation by phone.
- Mail: You can mail your cheque along with the Donation in honour form to:
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Society of Quebec
5415, Paré St., Suite 200
Mont-Royal, Quebec, H4P 1P7
Donations made to the ALS Society of Quebec are eligible for a federal and provincial tax credit. You will receive a tax receipt for every donation of $20 or more.
- Federal: The federal charitable tax credit rate is 15% on the first $200 and 29% for the amount exceeding $200. First-time donors are eligible to a 25% tax credit. Click here to know more.
- Provincial: The Quebec governement offers a 20% tax credit on the first $200, and 24% for exceeding amount. Click here to know more.
Registered Charity No.: 119153187RR0001