Sponsor this event
WHY SPONSOR US?
By contributing towards this event, you’re helping us to further our mission, which is to provide quality services and a constant support to people diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and their families. Your involvement not only helps us raise awareness about the disease and the reality of those living with the disease, but also helps us fund research to find a treatment and a cure.
Your participation paves the way for a future without ALS!
Sponsorship with visibility
In order to reach our fundraising goals, we are actively seeking sponsorships to offset our costs so that 100% of what our participant raise go directly towards our mission.
Depending on the sponsorship contribution, we can customize a recognition program adapted to the sponsor’s needs. Here are some examples:
- Media visibility prior to the event
- Logo on all the participants’ jerseys
- Visibility on site (banners, tents, signs, promotional vehicles)
- Activation opportunities during the event
- Logo in our e-newsletters
- Inclusion in the launch of the Society’s new website
- Opportunity to provide special promotional offers to the participants
- Opportunity for employees to take part in a community event
According to the sponsorship value, we can customize a recognition program adapted to the sponsor’s needs.
Our needs are varied:
- Beverages: water, juice, chocolate milk
- Food: fruits, granola bars, nuts
- Logistics: microphones, speakers, amplifiers
- Vehicles : to transport cyclists and their bikes
- Entertainment: items for bids or draws
- Services: warm up, photograph, videographer
- Volunteers: transform your experience into a team building session
For more information about sponsorship possibilities, please contact our Fund development coordinator.