WHY SPONSOR US?
In order to reach our fundraising target we are actively pursuing sponsorships to offset our costs so that 100% of what our participant raise go directly towards our mission.
We can customize a tailor-made recognition program adapted to your company’s marketing strategy and public relations needs.
Sponsorship with visibility
In order to reach our fundraising target in 2013, we are actively pursuing sponsorships to offset our costs so that 100% of what our participant raise go directly towards our mission.
According to the sponsorship value, we can customize a recognition program adapted to the sponsor’s needs. Here are some examples:
- Media visibility prior to the event
- Logo on all the participants’ jerseys
- Visibility on site (banners, tents, signs, promotional vehicles)
- Activation opportunities during the event
- Logo in our fall e-newsletters
- Inclusion in the launch of the Society’s new website
- Opportunity to provide special promotional offers to the participants
- Opportunity for employees to take part in a community event
Thousands of participants will walk in honour or in memory of someone touched by ALS in Montreal, Quebec, Sherbrooke, Charlevoix, Baie-Comeau and Gatineau. A great opportunity for sponsors to feature their products to a large audience!
PRODUCT AND SERVICE DONATION
According to the sponsorship value, we can customize a recognition program adapted to the sponsor’s needs.
Our needs are varied:
- Food: fruits, granola bars, nuts
- Beverages: water, juice, chocolate milk, drinkable yogurt
- Logistics: microphones, speakers, amplifiers
- Entertainment: items for draws or silent auction
- Services: warmup session, photographer, videographer
- Volunteers: transform your experience into a team building session
For more information, contact our Fund development coordinator.
Expression of our gratitude
We would like to sincerely thank our sponsors. Their involvement greatly contributes to the event’s success.