FOR YOU AND WITH YOU
At the ALS Society of Quebec, we believe in the importance of providing an interdisciplinary approach in the care of people with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). We appreciate the continued care and support that you offer to families affected by this disease. In this section, you will find a variety of services, assistance programs and resources to guide you through the provision of care to your ALS patient.
Download and print the Technical Aid and Financial Assistance form for a patient.
The About ALS section contains basic information about ALS, as well as information on the following subjects:
- About ALS
- Various Forms of ALS
- How ALS is Diagnosed
- Facts about ALS
- Legal and Financial Information
- Specialized ALS Clinics
- Other ALS Resources
The Manual for People Living With ALS is a useful reference tool filled with practical advice and tips. It also contains a general description of ALS, the signs and symptoms, and the latest developments in research.
- Checklist for ALS patients
- ALS Overview
- Presentation: Nutrition and Dysphagia [French only]
- Presentation: Ventilatory Assistance [French only]
- Presentation: Clinical Trials
- Presentation: Interdisciplinary Approach of CLSC (part 1) [French only]
- Presentation: Interdisciplinary Approach of CLSC (part 2) [English]
- Presentation: Centre de réadaptation Lucie-Bruneau [French only]
- Presentation: Nutrition and ALS
- Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital Team
- NOVA West Island
The Resources section contains publications, reference material and links to useful websites that can assist people with ALS, their families and their caregivers. Each service is personalized to suit individual needs.
Information day November 14, 2014
Documents are available original language only.