2019-02-03 - 11:00 / 14:30
651, rue Bridge (Entrance on St Patrick) Montréal, QC H3K 2C8
Did you know that those afflicted with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS, aka Lou Gehrig’s Disease) eventually lose the ability to move?
On February 3rd, let’s move in their honour! Join us at CrossFit Wonderland for a yoga class, CrossFit class, or both, in support of ALS Society of Quebec (net proceeds will be donated following the event).
What to expect:
– All level yoga and CrossFit classes;
– Lorna Jane Active pop-up shop;
– Supplement station: Nutrizone will be on hand to sample their best products;
– Raffle prizes – Every raffle entry gets you the chance to win awesome prizes (more details to follow; option to pre-purchase when registering for the event); and
11:00am – 12:00pm: All Levels Yoga with Trish Andrea
12:00pm – 12:30: Raffle prize announcements and shop!
12:30pm – 1:30pm: Crossfit with Caroline Lambray
1:30pm – 2:30pm: More raffle prize announcements and shop!
Ongoing from 12:00pm to 2:30pm: Lorna Jane Active pop- up shop
To purchase your ticket, click here.
* How do I choose my class?
When purchasing your ticket, choose the class you want, or buy access to both!
*How do I pre-purchase raffle tickets?
When checking out you will be presented with the option of adding on raffle entries!
* What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
CrossFit Wonderland is accessible by bus and metro: Hop on the 107, 61, 74, 57 buses or others. You may need to walk a few blocks. Charlevoix metro is also pretty close, with several buses to take you the rest of the way. There is parking in front of the gym as well on the surrounding streets.
* What can I bring into the event?
Bring a water bottle and a towel if you need! Although some yoga mats will be available, we would appreciate it if you brought your own.
* How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to reach out to Mitzi Perez at [email protected]
* Is there an age requirement for this event?
This event is open to all genders, aged 13 and over.