2019-01-31 - 18:30 / 20:30
ALS Society of Quebec, 5415 Paré, Suite 200, Mont-Royal, QC, H4P 1P7
Nadine Habra, 514-725-2653, ext. 106
The ALS Society of Quebec invites you to a support group in Montreal:
- Do you wish to discuss, learn, or share with others going through the same thing as you are?
- Join us for a support group, for people living with ALS or for caregivers; both groups will be held simultaneously in the same location.
- The group will be held in French and/or English, depending on the preferences of those who register.
- Coffee and snacks will be served.
- Free parking (please contact us for more info if needed).
When: Thursday, January 31st, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Where: At the office of the ALS Society of Quebec, 5415 Paré, Suite 200, Mont-Royal, QC, H4P 1P7
Please RSVP with Nadine Habra by email: [email protected] or by phone at (514) 725-2653, ext. 106 or 1 (877) 725-7725, ext. 106.
Looking forward to seeing you!