2020-02-13 - 13:30 / 16:30
Elizabeth at 514 725-2653, ext : 103
This teleconference aims to help raise awareness on various tax credits and benefits for seniors, caregivers and persons with a disability. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) provides information sessions to ensure that every Canadian receives the tax credits and benefits to which they are entitled.
The teleconference will be providing information on the following topics:
- What is the Disability Tax Credit (DTC) and are you eligible for it?
- Apply for the DTC in 3 steps;
- What happens after the T2201 form is sent?
- Claim the disability amount;
- Caregiver amount;
- Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP);
- Volunteer Program and Online service;
- My Account.
Time: 1:30 PM to 2:45 PM ( English) and from 3:15 PM to 4:30 PM (French)
Registration : Elizabeth at 514 725-2653, ext : 103 or [email protected]